BOTOX | Atlanta | Smryna | Vinings
Is it Time for You to Try BOTOX?
People who consider BOTOX also consider:- Dermal Fillers
VideosNo items found.
Additional Information- BOTOX FAQ's
- Pre and Post Care
- BOTOX Blog Posts
What is Botox?Millions of people already know about BOTOX- a nonsurgical treatment that helps temporarily improve moderate to severe frown lines between the brows. BOTOX is injected into muscles to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows that have formed from years of squinting, concentration and frowning.
Over time, your skin becomes less elastic, causing your skin to stay furrowed and creased—even when your muscles aren’t contracting. BOTOX relaxes the muscles, reduces, and often eliminates the wrinkles where injected. The most common BOTOX treatments are crow’s feet, frown lines between the eyes, and horizontal forehead lines.
Because it is non-surgical, a BOTOX procedure only takes about 30 minutes total. Once your down, walk out the door without any noticeable side effects.
How long until I see results?
Typically, you will be able to see full results two weeks after the procedure.
How long does BOTOX last?
Visible results have been shown to last up to 4 months.1 Your own results may vary – be sure to talk to your healthcare provider about what you can expect and when to schedule your next appointment.
Will I still be able to make facial expressions?
Although the results are visible, a treatment with BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) will not radically change your facial appearance or make you look as if you’ve “had work done.” The muscle activity that causes frown lines between the brows is temporarily reduced, so you can still frown or look surprised without the wrinkles and creases between your brows.
Did You Know?
- BOTOX Cosmetic is the 1st FDA-approved botulinum toxin to temporarily improve moderate to severe frown lines between the brows in people aged 18 to 65.
- #1 prescribed product of its kind in the United States
- Abut 11 million procedures have been performed since 2002
- Approved in over 72 countries for aesthetic use (called VISTABEL)
- High satisfaction rate. Over 95% satisfaction rate since May 2011 among people surveyed who were treated with BOTOX Cosmetic.