BTL Exilis Ultra | Atlanta
BTL Exilis ULTRA™ is the first noninvasive aesthetic device to simultaneously deliver ultrasound and radio frequency (RF™) energies for head-to-toe tightening through wrinkle reduction, skin rejuvenation and body shaping.
How does it work?
BTL Exilis ULTRA™ combines clinically proven RF™ technology that has garnered rave reviews with a simultaneous and continuous emission of ultrasound technology. This fusion produces a high-performance mechanical effect that has been shown to be more effective than RFTM or ultrasound alone.
What Is The Benefit Of Delivering Two Energies?
Cosmetic results using the BTL Exilis ULTRA™ are achieved faster and better, with utmost safety, comfort and patient satisfaction. This improved experience is largely because the system precisely and uniformly reaches therapeutic temperatures in the shortest amount of time. Also, the clinical potential for new and di erent aesthetic applications that harness both energy sources is tremendous.
What Can BTL Exilis ULTRA™ Treat?
The dual modalities (ultrasound and radio frequency) allow physicians to utilize the device in several new ways. By fine-tuning the highly controlled energy to tighten skin and regenerate tissue, various body areas – from head-to-toe – can be treated, including:
- Ultra Lift for arms and butt
- Ultra Tight for hands and face
- Ultra Plump for lips
- Ultra Sculpt for core and legs
- Ultra Smooth for cellulite
Additionally, traditional body areas, like the neck, face, around the eyes and mouth, jawline, chest, back and thighs, can also be treated to reduce wrinkles, firm lax skin and eliminate unwanted abundance.
What Does a Treatment Feel Like?
Treatment is well tolerated and has been compared to a hot stone massage. During a session, the hand piece is guided over the treatment area. Patients feel a warming sensation as the heat energy is delivered to the targeted depth of penetration in the deeper layers of skin. The device engages the cooling system to protect the upper skin layers as it constantly monitors the skin’s temperature. Together, the deep heating and superficial cooling make for a comfortable, even treatment, avoiding the extreme hot or intensely cold spots that are common with different skin tightening or fat reducing approaches currently available on the market today.
What Are the Advantages Of Having BTL Exilis ULTRA™ Treatment?
- Unique Fusion of Energy: BTL Exilis ULTRA™ is the first, and only, aesthetic device to simultaneously transmit a combination of Focused RFTM and continuous ultrasound concurrently.
- Safe and Fast: The combination of energies helps to optimize the patient’s experience, as therapeutic temperature can be reached faster than with either modality alone. This, combined with the safety of Energy Flow Control, translates to treatments that take only 20 to 30 minutes per session and are extremely safe for patients.
- Optimal, Long-Lasting Results: Typically achieved in two to six sessions over a period of one to two months.
- Numerous, Well-Tolerated Applications:Highly versatile aesthetic device for body shaping and skin rejuvenation, delivering superior results with virtually no pain or patient discomfort.
- Accessible Treatment: An affordable solution for people of all skin types from all walks of life.
- Clinical Proof: Numerous research investigations and published clinical studies validate the safety, effectiveness and consistent outcomes of treatment provided by a trained professional.
Does It Really Work – How Long Is Treatment and How Soon Will Results Be Obvious?
YES! BTL Exilis ULTRA™ is a great option for patients looking for a proven nonsurgical procedure for body shaping, tightening or lifting and overall skin rejuvenation. A typical treatment regimen consists of two to six treatments, spaced about one to two weeks apart. Treatments are quick, requiring about 20 to 30 minutes per session. Results can often be seen and felt after the first treatment, and they continue to improve with each additional session. The optimal outcome is likely to occur a couple of months after the last treatment session.
Am I a Good Candidate for the Procedure?
BTL ExiLis ULTRA™ is recommended for any patient between the ages of 25 and 70+ looking for cosmetic improvement on their face and body. BTL Exilis ULTRA™ is ideal for treating wrinkles, skin laxity and shaping of the face and body. Common areas of treatment include the eye area, around the mouth, chin area, jaw line, décolleté, arms, legs, knees, ankles and buttocks.
What Is the Recovery Like Following the Procedure? Are They Any Side Effects?Some pinkness and tenderness in and around the treated area may occur following the procedure, which typically resolves in a day. Staying hydrated is important, and patients should increase water intake on the day before, day of and the day after treatment. Engaging in light exercise – such as walking – also can facilitate cosmetic results. No significant side effects have been reported with the BTL Exilis ULTRA™ treatment.
Is BTL Exilis ULTRA™ Cleared by the FDA?
Currently, BTL Exilis ULTRA™ is cleared by the U.s. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in dermatologic and aesthetic procedures with indications for non-invasive treatment of wrinkles and rhytides and the reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
What Are the Costs?
Costs vary according to the body area or areas of concern, number of sessions required, clinical facility, package promotions and ultimately your goals.