People who consider Radiesse also consider:- BOTOX
VideosNo items found.
EventsNo events found.
Additional Information- Radiesse FAQ's
- Radiesse Fillers Blog Posts
Radiesse is a safe, longer lasting cosmetic dermal filler typically used to correct deep lines and wrinkles. Radiesse stimulates your skin to produce new collagen, and you will see immediate correction in a treatment that can be performed over your lunch hour. Results can last up to a year.
Why choose Radiesse Volumizing Filler?
- It is the only wrinkle filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results
- It is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- RADIESSE patients are significantly more satisfied than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers
- It is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection related pain
How Does Radiesse Work?
Aging is a part of life, and as the years pass, the less vibrant, refreshed and youthful the skin may begin to look. In youthful skin, there is an abundance of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid which give it volume, support and suppleness. As a part of the aging process, these natural support structures become less plentiful. The result is facial lines, wrinkles and skin laxity - all of which rob the skin of its youthful, fresh appearance.
What Types of Radiesse Do You Have?
For Radiesse, we have .8 and 1.5. During your consultation, we will go over the difference of the two, and best select the one that is right for you.