Revision | Atlanta | Vinings
Revision Skincare, we use only the purest, premium quality ingredients in our products and sell them exclusively to physicians. Rare ingredients sourced from all over the world.
Based on the principal that cosmeceuticals must provide a targeted solution, our formulas are designed to correct each skincare condition through multiple pathways. This approach has yielded undeniable results for the physicians we work with and is the foundation that directs our formulations today.
Revision Skincare delivers clinically-proven, high-performing products in over 10 countries. Best-selling products like Nectifirm®, Intellishade®, Teamine® and our Advanced Skincare Line. All created to equip physicians with targeted technology for combating acne and aging skin.
Inside the walls of our Dallas, Texas manufacturing facility, quality is everywhere. Here you’ll find advanced technological equipment that allows us to develop, test, manufacture, and distribute our own skincare products.
The crown jewel of Revision Skincare is our world-renowned staff of chemists who remain at the forefront in their pursuit of innovative ingredients and breakthrough formulas.
Every day, scientific advances in skincare products are being made at Revision Skincare. Our passion is to make amazing products that solve patients' skincare problems.
A purifying facial treatment for a smooth, polished complexion
Revision's Black Mask was recently featured on the Better Show. Come by Radiance Medspa and see what it can do for you! Watch the video here
This intensive mask with a moist after-feel deep cleans the skin, ridding it of impurities and excess sebum.
- Purifies and soothes skin with unique properties of silt derived from European freshwater lakes
- Contains the highest quality earth clays to unclog pores and absorb excess oil
- Leaves skin looking polished and smooth
- Helps to noticeably refine the appearance of pores
Who benefits? All skin types.
- Freshwater Silt. Derived from a freshwater lake in Latvia. Helps to deeply cleanse the skin.
- Salicylic Acid. Deeply cleans pores. Time-released microspheres provide mild exfoliation.
- Melaleuca Alternoifolia (Tea Tree) Oil. Natural oil has soothing properties.
- Larch Arabinogalactin. Comes from the wood of the larch tree to mildly exfoliate the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. Helps to soften and moisturize the skin.
- Sage Extract. Provides powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Cucumber Extract, Oak Kernel & Bisabolol. Provides skin soothing benefits.
or over 25 years, Revision Skincare has provided physicians with clinically proven, high-performing skincare products. Using only the purest, most efficacious ingredients, the Revision Skincare collection was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing skin’s appearance and reducing signs of aging.
Revision Skincare products represent the furthest advancements in scientific skincare. Our formulations are rooted in rigorous research and testing, and manufactured by us using the highest ethical standards.